Emmywyl replied

295 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download City Hunter > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Extremely silly comedy about a self-indulgent private investigator who winds up on a cruise ship full of rich patrons, gorgeous women, murderous terrorists, and scarce food.
While searching for the daughter of a Japanese publishing magnate, private investigator Ryu Saeba and his assistant Kaori are caught up in the middle of a cruise liner highjacking. It's up to Ryu to save the day…but can he do it on an empty stomach?
This movie is based off of one of the most popular Anime/Manga series in Japan…City Hunter. City Hunter is a comedy that follows Ryu Saeba (Jackie Chan) on one of his cases. Armed with his mastery of the martial arts and his love for beautiful women, Saeba must find the daughter of a wealthy Japanese Newspaper owner and return her safely. When a group of terrorists enters the picture, a hilarious adventure ensues. Although it isn't a 100% faithful adaption of the Anime/Manga series, it captures the comedic side of City Hunter's adventures. This may not be Jackie Chan's greatest martial arts film, but it is one of the funniest. From the misadventures of Kaori's cousin to the best spoof of Street Fighter ever recorded on film (just imagine Jackie Chan as Chun-Li), City Hunter will have you rolling on the floor with laughter.
Oh my god!<br/><br/>I bought &#39;City Hunter&#39; accidentally in a three DVD pack, also containing the brilliant &#39;Story of Ricky-Oh&#39;. &#39;City Hunter&#39; is by far the dumbest movie I ever saw. The &#39;comedy&#39; in it is so bad, it almost makes you cry. Hence, you don&#39;t give a flying f**k about the characters and I really didn&#39;t care if one of &#39;em died or not. The stupid jokes, the bad acting and the absence of a good story take the life out of all the action sequences. One funny scene however: Jackie Chan dressed up as one of the female &#39;Mortal Kombat&#39; fighters, after he fell through an arcade game and is transformed in almost all of the characters, complete with rapid, repeated moves! Overall, this movie is a bore to sit through! Skip it if you can, bring a lot of popcorn if they make you watch it!

Basically there&#39;s only one huge difference: tha Japanese version features a prolonged credits sequence with many more scenes from the City Hunter manga. Besides there are also two scenes with alternative footage involving a clock and a camera.
646f9e108c
The Last Day of School full movie with english subtitles online downloadBattal Gazi Destani full movie hd 1080pSumo Roll full movie in hindi free downloadBlood Shot torrentThe Cockleshell Heroes full movie torrentEpisode 4.16 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieDownload hindi movie Pack Of LaughsHorrors of War full movie in hindi free download hd 1080ptamil movie Comrade Crunch free downloadThe Amazing Screw-On Head full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.